To establish and implement warehouse plans for the Distribution department to meet current / future customer service requirements and continually improve cost efficiency / quality of service in line with the company goals.
- Establish and review Warehouse Plans, Budgets and Targets
- Financial control within budgetary remit – contribution to operational efficiency
- Brief direct reports on any key issues that may affect performance or restrict delivery to customers, ensuring that there are systems in place to monitor and correct the issues
- Ensuring that orders are accurately assembled and efficiently loaded within the time constraints of the shift
- Staff Recruitment / Training – identifying development and training needs of staff and providing the resource and support available.
- Health & Safety and Legal obligations – adherence to the Company policies and procedures to ensure the policy is implemented and adhered to at all time.
- Stock integrity – ensure that the stock is recorded and held in line with company policies
- Stores layout – achieve maximum productivity and operational efficiencies.
- Supply chain liaison – continuously asses stock holding/sales cover and review with supply chain
- Site contracts /maintenance – review all contracts and ensure that work is carried out to company standards
- Customer Service
- Specified Project Management
- Control of fixed assets
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Previous management experience within a warehouse operation
- Proven organisational and time-management skill
- Man management, commercial, analytical skills
- Fantastic communication skill – verbal and written
- Full UK driving licence
- Computer and systems literate
Educated to… (degree?)
8:00 to 18:00 (Mon – Fri but must be flexible)
£ 00 000 - 00 000
Here you can quickly find our latest opportunities and all kinds of inspiring and exciting roles. You will be directed to our Vacancy details page where you can find out more information and download a job description were appropriate.
If you do not see a suitable vacancy you can register your interest with us and be notified of future vacancies - to do so, please Apply now to become part of King Crew, or if you know someone interested to apply, show them our Crew Hire Flyer.