The King 15m Orbit stage is a Festival Main stage structure widely used on multi stage festival sites.
It has the ability to house up to a 15m x 15m performance area, or a 15m x 7.2m performance area with a 7.2m backstage production space. This makes this stage perfect for events with multiple bands. Previous uses of this structure have been on Large Scale Music events and Festivals. It has a heavy-duty Silver PVC canopy that covers the performance platform to keep out the elements. It has an impressive 6t loading capability. This stage can be erected within 2 days of arriving on site.
- Dimensions: W: 15m | D: 15m | H: 8m
- Max loading: 1500 kg per arch, 6000 kg on a 15 x 15m roof
- Build time: 2 days
- Crew: 8 crew
- Walls: Black/ Silver PVC
- Treads & Steps: 1 set of stage steps provided. Extra stage steps available on request
- Handrails: provided
- Ramps: loading ramp is available on request; disabled access is available on request
- Site requirements:
Vehicle access for 2 x 45ft articulated truck level build up site. Public safe 30m x 20m build area.
- Ballast required: 8000-10 000 kg. Ballast included in the price. Concrete or water available on request
- Stage platforms: platform size and height are completely variable